BACKGROUND OF THE CORPORATE COMMUNICATION UNIT
The Corporate Communication Unit is the unit responsible for handling matters related to media and public relations with the Ministry/ Department/ Agency/ private sector and society in general.
As a leader of excellence in effective information services, communications and public relations towards realising the vision of MPIB and uplifting the image of the organisation.
- Mind development via the transformation of accurate, efficient and effective information.
- To produce MPIB servants and the general public that is progressive and knowledgeable.
- To transform the information & communication systems to enhance the excellent image of MPIB.
- Deliver effective, efficient and accurate information.
- Establish cooperation with other agencies as well as the media.
- Improve the image of the organization
- Ensure MPIB citizens and the general public receive positive information to produce citizens with integrity.